Currently, orders submitted online can be shipped to over 55 international destinations.
Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays. Orders placed on significant holidays will be processed and shipped on the subsequent business day.
Standard orders (Ground) are typically shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. For Express orders (Priority or UPS Second Day), those received before 1:00 p.m. EST on a business day will be shipped on the same day. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. EST will be shipped on the following business day.
All orders are processed from Brooklyn, New York.
• Customers must contact us before returning any item.
• All exchanges and returns must be made within fourteen days of receipt. Orders returned within fourteen days are eligible for a refund.
• Refunds will be credited to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.
• The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed to by customer service.
• We reserve the right to refuse receipt of a return and deny a refund or store credit. We will not be responsible for lost return parcels therefore we suggest taking out appropriate insurance on any return.
• All sale items are final sale and garments are sold as is.
To request an exchange or return, please contact:
• We accept major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and American Express. We do not currently accept payment by check or money order.
• Products sold are subject to New York State sales tax if the order is shipped within New York State. The New York State sales tax is 8.875%
Using MyAccount link, you can:
• View/edit your orders: pending and completed orders
• View your billing history (displayed only for invoice customers)
• Edit your customer information
• Edit your billing information
• Edit your shipping information
• Change your password (Forgot your password? Email us with questions to reset it.