You have no items in your shopping cart.
|under $70||above $70|
• Orders are not delivered on the weekends or federal holidays.
• Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
• Orders received on weekend days, holidays and after 1 pm EST will begin processing the next business day.
• All orders are processed from Brooklyn, New York.
• All orders are usually shipped within 2 business days of receiving your order though processing times may vary due to availability of merchandise.
• Customers must contact us before returning any item.
• All exchanges and returns must be made within fourteen days of receipt. Orders returned within fourteen days are eligible for a refund. Merchandise must be returned with the original receipt, all original tags attached, unwashed, and unaltered.
• Refunds will be credited to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.
• Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
• We will not accept COD return parcels.
• The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed to by customer service.
• We reserve the right to refuse receipt of a return and deny a refund or store credit. We will not be responsible for lost return parcels therefore we suggest taking out appropriate insurance on any return.
• All sale items are final sale and garments are sold as is.
To request an exchange or return, please contact:
• We accept major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and American Express. We do not currently accept payment by check or money order.
• We accept payment by Paypal.
• Products sold are subject to New York State sales tax if the order is shipped within New York State. The New York State sales tax is 8.875%
Using MyAccount link, you can:
• View/edit your orders: pending and completed orders
• View your billing history (displayed only for invoice customers)
• Edit your customer information
• Edit your billing information
• Edit your shipping information
• Change your password (Forgot your password? Email us with a questions to reset it.