Enterosgel paste 225g
Paste for oral use in the form of a homogeneous mass from white to almost white, odorless.
Enterosgel has pronounced sorption and detoxification properties. In the digestive tract, the drug binds and removes from the body endogenous and exogenous toxic substances of various nature, including bacteria and bacterial toxins, antigens, food allergens, drugs, poisons, heavy metal salts, alcohol. The drug also absorbs certain metabolic products of the body, including excess bilirubin, urea, cholesterol, lipid complexes, as well as metabolites responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis. Enterosgel does not reduce the absorption of vitamins and minerals, helps restore the disturbed intestinal microflora and does not affect its motor function.
The drug is not absorbed from the digestive tract.
Allocated unchanged for 12 hours.
Indications for use
In adults and children as a detoxifying agent:
- acute and chronic intoxication of various origins;
- acute poisoning by potent and toxic substances (including drugs, alcohol, alkaloids, salts of heavy metals);
- acute intestinal infections of any genesis as part of complex therapy (including toxicoinfection, salmonellosis, dysentery, diarrheal syndrome of non-infectious origin, dysbiosis);
- purulent-septic diseases, accompanied by severe intoxication, as part of complex therapy;
- food and drug allergies;
- hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis);
- hyperazotemia (chronic renal failure);
- prevention of chronic intoxication among workers in hazardous industries (professional intoxication with polytropic chemical agents, xenobiotics, incorporated radionuclides, lead, mercury, arsenic compounds, oil products, organic solvents, nitrogen oxides, carbon, fluorides, heavy metal salts).
Enterosgel is taken orally 1-2 hours before or after eating or taking other medicines, washed down with water.
The amount of the drug necessary for administration is recommended to be stirred in a glass in a triple volume of water at room temperature or taken orally with water.
Adults - 15-22.5 g (1-1.5 tablespoon) 3 times / day. The daily dose is 45-67.5 g.
Children aged 5 to 14 years - 15 g (1 tablespoon) 3 times / day. The daily dose is 45 g.
Children under the age of 5 years - 7.5 g (0.5 tablespoon) 3 times / day. The daily dose is 22.5 g.
Infants are recommended to stir 2.5 g (0.5 teaspoon) of the drug in a triple volume of breast milk or water and give before each feeding - 6 times/day.
For the prevention of chronic intoxication - 22.5 g 2 times/day for 7-10 days every month.
With severe intoxications during the first 3 days, the dose of the drug can be doubled.
The duration of treatment for acute poisoning is 3-5 days, for chronic intoxications and allergic conditions - 2-3 weeks. Repeated course on the recommendation of a doctor.
From the digestive system: possibly nausea, constipation.
Other: in severe renal or hepatic insufficiency, a feeling of aversion to the drug may occur.
- individual intolerance to the drug;
- intestinal atony.
Enterosgel is not contraindicated during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
It is used in children according to indications according to the dosage regimen.
Enterosgel can be used in combination therapy with other drugs, subject to the rule of taking a separate dose in time - 1-2 hours before or after taking other drugs.
There are no cases of overdose of Enterosgel.
With simultaneous use with Enterosgel, a decrease in the absorption of other drugs is possible.
The drug should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature not lower than 4 ° C and not higher than 30 ° C. Protect from drying after opening the package. Keep away from freezing. Shelf life is 3 years.