This information is for general purposes only and should not be considered as medical advice. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional for any medical concerns or questions you may have.
- Slow down the absorption of excess sugar from food, so it does not enter the bloodstream and is excreted from the body;
- Maintain normal blood sugar levels;
- Support the work of the pancreas, maintain healthy insulin production and sensitivity to it of cells of all organs and tissues of the body;
- Contribute to the improvement of fat and carbohydrate metabolism in the body;
- Reduce appetite and sugar cravings by acting on taste buds, making dieting much easier.
Inulin, microcrystalline cellulose and maltodextrin (carriers), gymnema extract, croscaramellose (carrier), corn starch (carrier), calcium stearate and amorphous silicon dioxide (anti-caking agents).
Method of administration and dosage
Adults: 2 tablets 2 times a day with meals. Duration of admission - at least 1 month.
Regular intake recommended