- each caplet contains: sodium 5 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
benzoic acid, carmine, croscarmellose sodium, ethanol, ferric oxide yellow, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucralose, titanium dioxide.
- Do not use more than directed
- Age: Adults and children 12 years of age and over, Dose: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
- Age: Children under 12 years of age, Dose: Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.