Tablets for resorption: flat, with a beveled edge, from pale pink to reddish-pink color with lighter and darker inclusions, with a specific smell. Both sides of the tablet are engraved with "NP" on a wood background.
Pharmacological action - local analgesic, antifungal, antibacterial.
The antibacterial effect of chlorhexidine is due to non-specific binding to phospholipids of bacterial cell membranes. Chlorhexidine can have bactericidal and bacteriostatic effects, mainly against gram-positive bacteria and Candida albicans, and to a lesser extent against gram-negative bacteria. Chlorhexidine is particularly active against Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus salivarius, Escherichia coli, Selenomonas spp. and anaerobic bacteria. The drug is significantly less effective against such types of microorganisms as Streptococcus sanguis, Proteus, Pseudomonas, Klebsiella veillonella.
The anesthetic tetracaine has a local analgesic effect.
Ascorbic acid is a cofactor in the process of collagen synthesis and tissue regeneration, enhances immune responses and reduces capillary permeability, thereby reducing inflammation and swelling of the mucous membranes of the mouth and pharynx.
Topically, keep in the mouth until completely absorbed.
Adults and children from 15 years: 6 tables./lozenges a day with an interval of 2 hours.
Children from 10 to 15 years: 4 tables./lozenges a day with an interval of 3 hours.
Children from 5 to 10 years: 3 tables./lozenges a day with an interval of 4 hours.
Symptoms: dizziness, General weakness, cyanosis, agitation, anxiety, muscle tremor, respiratory distress, nausea, vomiting.
Treatment: gastric lavage, administration of saline laxatives; symptomatic therapy.
It is not recommended to use simultaneously with drugs for the treatment of the oral cavity and pharynx containing iodine (Lugol's solution, povidone-iodine). Ascorbic acid, which is part of the drug, can change the results of some laboratory tests, which should be reported when conducting tests.
In a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Keep out of reach of children.