100 g of the preparation contains:
The active substance :
69.90 g of polydimethylsiloxane polyhydric
Purified water 29.90 g
Sodium cyclamate (sweetener E-952) 0.14 g of
Sodium saccharin (sweetener E-954) 0.06 g of
Enterosgel used in adults and children as a means of detoxification:
- acute and chronic toxicity of various origin;
- acute poisoning potent and toxic substances, including drugs and alcohol, alkaloids, salts of heavy metals;
- acute intestinal infections of any origin in the complex treatment (poisoning, salmonellosis, dysentery, infectious origin diarrheal syndrome, dysbiosis);
- purulent-septic diseases accompanied by severe intoxication, in the complex therapy;
- food and drug allergy;
- hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis) and hyperasotemia (chronic renal failure);
- to prevent chronic intoxications workers of hazardous industries (occupational exposure to chemical agents polytropic actions xenobiotics, incorporated radionuclides, compounds of lead, mercury, arsenic, petroleum products, organic solvents, nitrogen oxides, carbon, fluorides, heavy metal salts).
Contraindications to the use Enterosgelya is:
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- intestinal obstruction.
In applying the drug may:
- aversion to receive Enterosgel preparation;
How to accept, acceptance rate and dosage
Inside for 1-2 hours before eating or taking other drugs with water.
It is recommended to take, with water or diluted before taking the dose in half a glass of water.
The dosage regimen for different age groups
- dosage for adults – 1 pack or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) 3 times a day. The daily dose – 67.5 g (packet 3);
- The dosage for children aged 5 to 14 years – 15 g (1 tablespoon) 3 times a day. The daily dose – 45 g (2 bags);
- The dosage for children under 5 years – 7.5 g (0.5 tablespoons) 3 times a day. The daily dose – 22.5 g (1 packet)
- dosage for infants – recommended 2.5 g (0.5 tsp) of the drug mixed into the ternary volume of breast milk or water to give before each feeding (every 6 hours)
metering mode depending on the symptoms
For the prevention of chronic intoxications – one package or item 1.5. spoons (22.5 g), 2 times a day for 7-10 days per month.
Application of acute diarrhea:
- dosage for adults and children of 5 years of initial dose – 2 packets or 45 g (3 tablespoons) for adults and 1 package or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) for children continue to take 1 package or 22.5 g (1.5 tablespoons) after each defecation in the case of liquid stool.
- The dosage for children up to 5 years: initial dose – 1 tablespoon (15 grams), hereinafter take 1.5 tsp (7.5 g) after each defecation in the case of liquid stool
After the diarrhea stops taking the drug 5 days Usual dosage.
In severe intoxications during the first three days, the dose can be increased by 2 times.
The duration of treatment in acute poisoning – 3-5 days, chronic intoxications and allergic conditions – 2-3 weeks.
A second course – on doctor’s advice.
At a temperature of not lower than 4 ° C